Guidance on Menstrual Health and Hygiene
Publisher: United Nations Children´s Fund (UNICEF)
This Programming Guidance outlines essential parts of MHH programming, characteristics of good programming and examples of good practice.
It features 5 main sections:
– A global opportunity: explaining the global interest in supporting MHH
– Programm design: principles, government leadership, situation analysis, theory of change, costs
– Core package of interventions: framework of essential MHH interventions
– MHH for girls and women in vulnerable situations: overview of strategies
– Learning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation frameworks
Still have questions?
You could not find the information you were looking for? Please contact our helpdesk team of experts for direct and individual support.